Labels

Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

We're moved!

So, after a long wait...we have finally relocated to League City, Texas! We bought an old colonial-style home. I really love the neighborhood and our new neighbors have been really nice and friendly. One brought us a cobbler on one of our first nights here and another has already had us over for a party.

Brayden, of course, already has a new best friend. This boy and his mom showed up at our door a few days after we moved in and announced the boy was Brayden's new friend he had met at school. They played together a few days and then when we went to cub scouts, the boy was there. His family is in our ward and his mom is the primary president. My biggest fear each time we move is what kind of friends my kids will find at our new place. I know Heavenly Father was listening to our prayers and provided Brayden with a very nice new friend.

I would show you pictures of our new home, but both of my cameras are broken! I've already started work on the boy's room so I won't have before and after shots, but I'll figure out the camera situation and show you pictures of the room another time.

1 comment:

Chad Balls said...

So, is this it? No more moving? I have no idea where League City is...I'm gonna google it. Glad you like your house. I bet it's a fun one.