Labels

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Still in Limbo

So after months of searching, are we any closer to moving???  I don't know!  I have fallen for an old tree-lined neighborhood with sidewalks and big, old, colonial homes.  Do I want to live there?  Yes!  But, would it be nice to live in a brand new house, in a brand new neighborhood, with new schools and new stores.  Yes.  What to do...what to do. 

I promise after we make the move I will get back to crafting, cooking, and posting....if we go with the old colonial I'll even show you how I'm going to transform it.  With weeks of rain drowning us here in Southeast Texas my crafty side is itching to be busy.... maybe I'll just make a little something today.

1 comment:

Chad and Carole said...

That is a tough debate. Totally depends on the house. We're sick of renting too. Chad's dying to build. Good luck!