Labels

Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

What A Fun Weekend

Everyone knows I love Halloween, but this holiday weekend was better than usual.  On Friday, we threw Brayden a surprise party.  We took Brayden and a few friends bowling.  It was so fun.  And Brayden had no clue until he got inside the bowling alley.  He'll be 9 tomorrow.




Can an almost 9-year-old boy ever take a nice picture???

Saturday was filled with soccer, of course.  Then date night with my hubby.  We saw Secretariat.  I love a good horse movie.

Then Halloween was yesterday.  I made a fun, spooky dinner after church and then we took the kids trick or treating with the Clayton's last night.  It is so fun to see them all dressed up.  Rex couldn't get to the next house fast enough.  Emerson and Piper held hands the whole time.  So cute!









1 comment:

Chad and Carole said...

Cute. Good job with the dinner. Very creepy. I'm surprised they still had trick-or-treating on Sunday.