Labels

Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Crafting Away

A nice thing about moving where I know no one is that I've had plenty of time to craft.  Even though we are renting a dump, I'm dreaming about the next place I'll call home and making things for the future.  This summer, I've made several men's shirt dresses from some of my formerly pudgy but now fit and hunky husband's closet,  (Thank you, Julia, for the quick show how), a quilt for Kennedy's bedroom for when we move, whenever that may be, another dress for Emmy from one of my favorite shirts that was torn on one of the gazillion nails in the walls of our dump, tie-dye scarfs, and I've caught up on some of my scrap booking.  I'm going to start posting some of the cute crafty things I make so you can get inspiration just like I do from you.

No comments: